Use our 1-Step Extraction & Formulation system to save time and money and get paid quicker versus taking your biomass to a hemp processor. It's as simple as adding your biomass and a carrier oil as inputs, and getting a consumer-ready product output within one hour. No solvents, hydrocarbons or high pressure vessels.
Maintain whole plant integrity with our system, only using oils such as olive, MCT, or hemp oil to extract all of the compounds from your hemp or cannabis plant. Many oil providers prefer to maintain the integrity of the plant in its natural state and its synergistic interactions known as the "entourage effect."
While ethanol and CO2 extraction systems are able to isolate certain chemical compounds of the hemp plant, our lipid extraction system preserves compounds and benefits of cannabinoids, terpenes and fatty acids that naturally occur in the plant.
The ability to capture all of the terpenes and cannabinoids from the hemp plant, lets our system produce the highest quality full spectrum hemp oil. Free of chemical solvents, we provide cannabinoid rich oils to meet your quality standards.
4 Column Lipid Extraction Capabilities
- Process 10 to 40 pounds of dry plant material every hour
- Produce enough formulated oil to fill up to ~900 1oz bottles every hour
- Remove 98%+ of the cannabinoids and terpenes from the plant
- Extract using any type of oil (MCT, Olive, Hemp, Cherry Seed, etc)
Benefits to Lipid Based Extraction Process
- Reduces steps in the process and promotes higher efficiencies throughout
- Eliminates consumable and potentially hazardous solvents (ethanol, CO2, etc), making process safer
- Eliminates extreme pressures and temperatures, reducing the risk to employees and your facilities (makes permitting your facility hemp extraction easier for the city)
- Fast extraction rates with high potency cannabinoids set to your specifications
- Continuous processing in a modular, mobile design
- Scalable to commercial capacity with a smaller footprint
- Less expensive than CO2 or ethanol
- Spent biomass available for other uses
- Safer processing doesn’t require specialized facilities
- No chlorophyll co-extraction
- No onsite ethanol, LPG, or CO2 storage
- No winterization required
- No need to remove plant waxes as a secondary step
208v Three Phase: 30amps
- 240v Single Phase: 30amps
Biomass Prep Requirements
- Moisture Content: 15% / wt max
- Particulate Size: Ground in hammermill with 1/4" holes